1. Check if the camera is powered off.
2. Check if you have changed the Wi-Fi password or you are connecting to another Wi-Fi network.
If you get a new router or change your WiFi credentials (network name or password), you need to reconfigure your device to connect to the new network.
3. Check if the camera is too far away or disconnected from the home router.
4. Check if the number of connected devices with the router has reached the maximum.
5. Drag-and-pull the homepage of the DreamCatcher Life App to refresh the connection.
6. If all this does not help, try to reset your device, and add it again to the app.