Before setup, it is recommended to turn off the cellular data of your phone and make sure that your phone is connected with a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network.
1. Plug in the power, wait until the indicators start blinking.
2. After logging into the App, tap on the plus sign "+" on the home page, or in the upper right corner if you are already a proud owner of other compatible Chuango products. Select "OV-300".
3. Press and hold the Wi-Fi Configuration Button for 3 seconds, until you hear a long beep.
The status indicator light is alternating between blue and red, then press "Confirm".
4. Enter your WiFi password. Then, tap on "OK".
* Note: Chuango WiFi alarms do not support 5GHz WiFi networks. Please make sure your available network is on the 2.4GHz band.
5. Tap on "Connect" and "Join" to connect your new Wi-Fi Alarm to your Wi-Fi network. If you are an Android user, it can be directed to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. If so, select "OV-300 Alarm".
6. Return to the DreamCatcher Life App and select "Next". Wait until the configuration is 100% completed, and then tap on "Done". Congratulations! Your Chuango Wi-Fi Alarm OV-300 is ready for use.