1. Plug in the camera’s power. Wait until the self-check is completed and the LED flashes in green.
2. After logging into the App, tap on the plus sign "+" on the home page, or in the upper right corner if you are already a proud owner of other compatible Chuango products.
3. Press and hold the setup button underneath the camera lens for 3 seconds, and you will hear a long beep. The indicator light shall alternate between red and green.
4. Select "Next" and enter your WiFi password. Then, tap on "OK".
* Note: Chuango cameras do not support 5GHz WiFi networks. Please make sure your available network is on the 2.4GHz band.
5. Tap on "Connect" and "Join" to connect your new camera to your WiFi network.
If you are an Android-user, it can be directed to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. If so, select "Smart WiFi Camera".
6. Return to the DreamCatcher Life App and select "Next". Wait until the configuration is 100% completed, and then tap on "Done". Congratulations! Your Chuango Indoor Camera PT-300Q is ready for use.