1. Screw the light bulb into your lamp or any compatible holder.
Note: Disconnect from the power source before installation.
2. After logging into the DreamCatcher Life App, tap on the plus sign “+“ on the home page and select "Add device". Make sure that the lamp is switched on.
3. Select “Next” and enter your Wi-Fi password. Then, tap on “OK”.
Note: Chuango light bulbs do not support 5GHz WiFi networks. Please make sure your available network is on the 2.4GHz band.
4. Tap on “Connect” and “Join” to connect your new light bulb to your Wi-Fi network.
If you are an Android-user, it can be directed to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. If so, select “Smart Lighting”.
5. Return to the DreamCatcher Life App and select “Next”. Wait until the configuration is 100% completed, and then tap on "Done". Congratulations! Your Chuango Smart Bulb is ready for use.
When the configuration is completed, you can name your light bulb, and add a new room or select the existing room which is in the list. You could also tap on “Locate Light”. The smart light bulb will flash. It shall be the bulb that you just set up.