Before setup, it is recommended to turn off the cellular data of your smartphone and make sure that your smartphone is connected to a 2.4 GHz network. Place your Chuango Robot Vacuum RV-600 close to the router.
1. Plug in the power. Press and hold the [power button] on the robot for 3 seconds to turn it on. The power indicator shall light up.
2. Open DreamCatcher Life App. After logging into the App, tap on the plus sign "+" on the home page, or in the upper right corner if you are already a proud owner of other compatible Chuango products. Select "RV-600".
3. Please press and hold [Power button] and [Recharge button] on the surface of Chuango RV-600 at the same time for more than 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt when network settings have been successfully reset. Then tap on “Confirm”.
4. Choose your WiFi network and enter the password. Tap on “OK”.
* Note: Chuango cameras do not support 5GHz WiFi networks. Please make sure your available network is on the 2.4GHz band.
5. Tap on "Connect" and "Join" to connect your new robot vacuum to the network. If you are an Android-user, it can be directed to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. If so, select "Robot Vacuum Pro".
6. Return to the DreamCatcher Life App and select "Next". Wait until the configuration is 100% completed, and then tap on "Done". Congratulations! Your Chuango Robot Vacuum RV-600 is ready for use.