Rules allow you to set up your own home automation routines. You can integrate multiple Chuango devices in one rule and they could be activated automatically according to the “if-then” principle.
There are already several preset rules at your disposal. If there is no suitable recommended rule, you could also create your own rule to meet your needs.
1. Tap on “Smart” on the home page. Select “My Rules” and tap on the “Add” button to create a rule.
2. You could give your rule a name. It is recommended that the text be as concise as possible.
3. You could decide if “all conditions are met” or “one condition is met”.
4. Select the devices which you want to add and the trigger action that each device should perform.
5. You could decide which process should be triggered automatically. Select the devices which you want to add and the action that each device should perform.
6. Set up the execution time and create a schedule for it.
7. At the end do not forget to tap on the Save button in the upper right corner.